Getting to School
We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle school or high school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
Find your bus route
Select a school
Students are picked up and dropped off on Yorktown Pl. near the cafeteria entrance, under the supervision of an adult.
Who do I call if my child has not returned home from school on time?
- First call your child’s school
- If you do not get an answer, call transportation at 918-833-8100
- Note: buses may run 10-minutes after the posted stop time
Who do talk to about transportation for students with special needs?
- Call our special needs transportation representative at 918-833-8148 or email@example.com.
- Note: There is a 3-5 day processing window for all new applications
LIGHTEN YOUR DAILY LOAD
Parents have enough to worry about. SafeStop puts key information at the fingertips of Tulsa Public Schools parents and families, so you won’t spend time or energy wondering, “Where’s the bus?”
TRUST THAT YOUR INFORMATION IS SECURE
Security is priority one, especially where student information is concerned. All parent information is password protected within the app to prevent unauthorized people from accessing any student bus information.
- View a real-time, map-based bus locator
- Guarantee parent and student information privacy
- Create custom zones for each stop and school
- Receive email alerts and push notifications
- Available on smartphones and tablets
SET UP SAFESTOP
- Download the SafeStop app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter the school access code. (5C001)
- Enter your child’s unique Student ID.
- Select the bus or route name based on school communications preference you wish to track.
- Create alert zones around drop-off and pick-up points.
You’re all set! You will be able to track the movement of the bus during active route times and receive notifications when the bus enters your custom alert zone(s).
If you have any questions or need assistance, call our customer service center at (918)833-8100.
Morning drop-off starts at 8:00am and students may enter the cafeteria then to eat breakfast. Parents may drop students off at the circle drive off Yorktown Pl. or park in the lot on the north side of the building, then walk students to the cafeteria through the south cafeteria entrance.
Afternoon pick-up starts at 3:35pm. Parents must remain in their car and drive through the pickup line.
|Opening Bell||8:30 a.m.|
|Dismissal Bell||3:35 p.m.|